I have been absent for awhile but I have a good excuse. Check out this handsome little guy!
I never mentioned it anywhere but I was pregnant and just recently had a baby, not even a month ago 🙂
I have been concocting recipes and just saving them up for when I have time to sit down and post them. Today I’ll share with you a very easy and quick shrimp recipe. Why another shrimp recipe? Honestly, because it’s the quickest one I can work on before my newborn wakes up. Ha!
• 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined, tail-on
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter
• 3 garlic cloves, sliced
• ½ tsp Italian seasoning
• ½ tsp kosher salt
• freshly ground black pepper
• ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, freshly grated
• 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
• lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
1) Add oil, butter, and garlic to a cold pan. Turn the heat on to medium. When the garlic starts to get some color and becomes fragrant, add the Italian seasoning.
2) When the Italian seasoning becomes fragrant, add shrimp, salt and pepper; toss around.
3) When shrimp starts to pink, sprinkle in Parmigiano-Reggiano and toss to combine.
4) Turn the heat down to low and add lemon juice. Simmer for 1 minute, then off the heat.
5) Serve family-style or in individual dishes with crusty bread for mopping up the sauce. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.